Friday, 8 June 2012

A good start

Recently, I've encountered so many problems. That is very discouraging and demotivating in the mean time of this crucial period of me facing my finals for the semester. Nevertheless, I'm super lucky enough to have the best bf and friends I could have on earth! Yay for them!

First of all, 5 of my house mates bailed out on renting the current apartment I'm staying. Duh? You stay 2 months and you tell me you found a cheaper house and want to move. Dafuq? Seriously, I'm so fed up since the previous experience on finding an additional house mate for this house. I called every single friend of which I find a single bit of possibility in them will consider on staying off-campus. The worst thing of all, I rushed and I screwed most of the relationship with my friends. Not to even mention screw, the very less that will leave a bad impression on me. 


Back to the story, you want to move out? Fine. Go! I shall not make you stay. The most devastating part is that, one of them is my good friend. How sarcastic is that? She texted me that night after we held a house meeting and settled everything. Whatever! You're deleted from my friend list. I talked to her for a sentence since that incident. Some said, why leave a dead road for myself. Getting a friend is better than having an enemy. 


But then, those people who know me. I'm a straight forward person. I don't keep friend and entertain them because I'll find them when I have problems and I need help. I have you as my friend because I know the value I have you in my life with the bonds we have. I value every single family and friends that left their footsteps in my life, even those hi-bye ones. 


But to be honest, I'm sad for that of losing her yet still angry for what she did.
By the way, it's undeniable that they leave eventually solves most of the problem I have now. Lucky to be enough, Moomoo found his one of the favourite house mates to be his room mates and the rest of them are just staying one floor below our unit! Meanwhile, for me, I'm still finding a room mate. Most of them are waiting the result on getting hostel. The good part of it is I get to pick which room mate I want. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, it's a good start. 

The second thing, I think I screwed my maths paper. I shall consider to repeat my next paper with Moomoo if he successfully transferred his course to Civil Engineering and if i got C or below. Huhu. I'm so emo for this but who to blame? Me. Yer. I hate it. I even cried once I left the examination hall. Lucky to have those good friends, they texted me and some other ways to relay the information on to motivate me. Not forget to mention xiaxue, the awesome blogger, which constantly entertains and motivates me with her every single blog entry. 
Thanks to them. I felt so much better. =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The best of all, I have Moomoo's hugs with lots of love. ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧...



Anyway, I'll be going back to hometown in 8 days time. Gonna hug my pretty mom and cute dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment