Thursday, 26 July 2012

♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❤ ❥ ♥ ❤ ❣

How many hearts I have for the title of the blog post? It's ten!

And it's 27th of July 2012! I'm so happy and glad that we have manage to made this far. More exciting and future awaiting us to create!

OK! You are still wondering what am I writing probably consider crapping around. LOL.

It's our ten-month-versary!!!

The story between me and Hang!



Me and the lovely BF! So cute! And actually this post is dedicated to him. Although some people may think that, 10 months only mer. But do think back. Nowadays, how many couples really can made to this far? We are still happy together though and waiting for the celebration of our 10th anniversary, maybe when 100th in somewhere else. Oops. Hehe.

I love you my Hang Zai, the pig❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 


The couple:

Pigs photos credited to cute pig blog. ^_^


Nola. We are not pigs...

The real us. Backside maybe? A screenshot made with my iPod and it has meanings if you can clear your doubts in the mist of the love. HEHE. FYI, you have to be Mandarin literated. =)



And finally, the happy us! The first every picture actually is second but I don't like the real first one HNG! posted on facebook with his arms around my neck. Awww.... with the bracelet (Is it called bracelet for guys?? haha) I gave him and he always wears it around. So sweet him. No wonder I love him more and more everyday. HEHE.



Signing off to sleep, just a short post to express how much I love my boy. Hehe. I'M MADLY IN LOVE!

Also, I realized my mom talks to my dad in a way that similar to the way I talk to Hang. They have been married for more than 20 years and still first-love-like relationship mode. I just salute them and thanks them for giving me what I have today and that leads to what I have it all, now. (Adele, I just have it all, bluek! HAHA. I like her songs and keep humming all day long in the office!)

Will update soon after I edited the vids on my cute niece. Maybe, if possible.  I just love them! Cute Elaine!

Love is in the air! Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment