Thursday, 4 October 2012

feliz cumpleaños, mi hermana


Happy Birthday, my Piggie sis!!

Mun, look so like you!!
口水包can fight with yours!!

We are thousand miles apart and I can't wish her in face. I think on 2pm it's 12 en puntos in US. Oh well! I still want to do something for her. So, here is some little thing I did to wish her happy birthday~

100% Not edited because this post is meant for her and she's the one that sees my real faces the most. Since she was born. =D


Dear Sister,

Hoi!! Pangsai MUN are you listening to me???!!!

Why you keep planking there???!!!


 I love you and I know you love me....Even when I
......





Bom your butt....

Tickles you....

Bom your OO....

Cubit your cheeks a lot and a lot....

Tickles you again at different parts...

Kick you onto the wall....

KO-ed you....
Pull your ear last time....

Make your nose to be flatten....

Bom some parts again....

BUT STILL....




YAY!! PEACE!!!




And here's another little thing for you....






















































Some ordinary cake maybe....










NO!!! It's your birthday cake!!!! 




You no need to turn your head so difficult, I rotate for you!!! =D



♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬


Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to Pangsai Mun,

Happy Birthday to YOU!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



You can't blow so I blow....


And I help you to eat as well =目



Just some little thing that I can do for you from a distance like this. Happy 19th!!!

Wish you get the best from the world. You are always my Baby sis. ♥



PS.: Actually I google translated the title because I can't type "ene" with the "~" on top of the "n". Lols.
PPS: All the photos above are taken by myself except the last 4 photos which I'm holding the cake. Got heart enough?  ♥_♥

No comments:

Post a Comment