Saturday, 3 November 2012

Another Pasta Day

Why another? See here.

Woke up at 2.22pm and feel reluctant to go out and eat, be it just CFC or Apple which is just downstairs. That's why it's another Pasta Day!! 

Sunburn still aches but seeing all my friends posting the pictures of the places they went this holiday, Sandakan, Sabah, Mabul...etc... I want to go regardless more sunburn to get!!!

Today, it's just lazy me with the lazy scent in the air. I have to get back to my life into the hustle and bustle again. Might delay on the blog posts or what. M.I.G.H.T.

I'm not sure the name for the butterfly-like or bow tie pasta is it farealle or farfalle. Cause the package there written farealle but when I google it I can't get a thing about pasta. Googled types of pasta only find out it is known as farfalle. Hmmm. Printing mistake or what.

Naked farealle.

With sauce.

Close up.

With thyme leaves = End product.


Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment