Monday, 5 November 2012

Kerrison Elenore

Just a quick update. Okay. You must be wondering who is this "Kerrison Elenore".

The answer is, MY NEW CAMERA!! The name is combination of the superly awesome service by Karen from Foto Saga @Centre Point. My buying experience from there is awesome!!! ♥♥♥ Finally I can find one awesome service camera-selling shop at KK. WHICH EVEN SELLS SONY PRODUCT IN REASONABLE PRICE!!!!

A good start for the journey of My Photography!!)

 Sony NEX F3K 


Thanks to the superly awesome BF who drove me all the way down to KK to grab my Kerrison despite we have EVERY DAY of the holiday going down town. ^_^

Will blog about it soon cause I might have presentation tomorrow. Gotta be prepared! @@

omg im so excited dunno if i could finish my spanish assignment today also or not :x

Stay tuned♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment