-Fried Onion Rings
-Salted small prawns
-Salted carrot (preserved vegetables)
Fried Egg with Preserved Vegetable:
1) Put some oil on the pan like you're going to fry your egg at normal basis.
2) Put in the preserved vegetables and fry till it turns a bit yellowish.
3) Pour in the egg and fry like the colour as below~
1) Cook your porridge with adding the salted small prawns in. Add salt according to favour.
2) Once it's cooked, scooped them into a bowl.
3) Add the Fried Egg with Preserved Vegetable on top.
4) Sprinkle the spring onion and fried onion rings on top of the porridge.
5) Add in sesame oil and pepper.
Done! ♥ Awesomely easy!
Good luck~ Hahahaha
BTW, I'm going to islands here in Sabah to have fun tomorrow. Bye!