Saturday, 5 January 2013

↭Update 13' 01↭

Went for an approximately 2 hour photo shooting! Can't wait to share it after I've Photoshopped all! Big thanks to the friend who willing to help us to take the photos in this crucial week!

Peek-a-boo!


Also, we're working on some project! Quite excited with it cause I thought of doing something like this and thank god he asked me and le BF to join in. Finally!! [✓] Come out with a chio youtube project!

Which most of the planning that hero did it. :x

Which he also leave our photos unwatermarked. Right also la, 真人不露相,露相非真人 but I still prefer to credit him. :3

Good night. Ohya, Orlando Bloom is so handsome omg. I like the Legolas look in the Lord of the Rings. So clean omg totally my type! HAHAHAHA, le BF also very clean one! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment