Wednesday, 27 March 2013

1½ Anniversary!

How odd is that? Lollll  



Yeap, we've been together for 18 months and actually on this special date I wanted to do something special but yesterday which is the 26th of March I have so many assignments being due. Let me count it out....

3 Exams and 1 Media Project!!

How crazy is that???!!! You will be wondering, why am I having 3 exams in a day...It's because one of it is my online class. So unfortunate. omg Guess I should complete the exam earlier to not packed myself into so many things.

Other that that I still have 3 Book reviews and 1 oral interview session. Ahhhhhh.... Let's just not talk about it! (Passer-by A: What??? You raise the topic first one!!)


So, here's the rest of the photos and this is the last collection photos of us before I left UMS. =((( So damn miss him right nowwww...


As always, he's blabbing I'm listening...
Not blabbing also, just he likes to talk. Like a little boy ♥




Which is his current Facebook profile picture too!!~~~





Lastly........


Encore!! Love this to maxxx!!!!


Kay~ Shall end it here real quick!

Bye~

*ahh...summer please come fast!!! So that I can see him!!! :((((


Hasta la vista !!!
-Alison-



PS: Was planning to register domain but some technical issue happened. Arghhh.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Good funny pictures !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are so cute & so adorable!!! Congrats! :)
    Thanks for leaving a cute comment on my blog sweety!
    Don't forget to follow too on GFC, G+, Bloglovin, etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete