Saturday, 9 March 2013

♡ Lita Boots♡


I know I'm still far from what I'm craving for. I still can't stop thinking about her.

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots. 

They come in various colors. They are so cute in shape and design.



My choice is definitely the one in Black Distressed Leather that cost around $160. I'm a student but I won't spend my parent's money on these luxurious stuff. Gotta work and earn my own bucks then I'll buy it.

Which the studded one's a hit among fashionistas and of course the classic black one. *OMG I really want to have one now...


Of course, this is not those unpractical shoes. Moreover, this is a branded one and it's a good investment too, I think, cause to me and it goes along well with many outfits!



Below are 50 examples of the coordinates with Lita Boot in Black, which is my choice♥

Infinity coordination. Any style.


Source: lookbook.nu & tumblr.com


Lovin' those Lita Boots and definitely it's in my cart now. Soon, in my wardrobe♥

This will be mine!! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, I just saw your comment on my blog and yes I am Malaysia and relocating to Dallas, Texas. You too?
    Btw, I'm obsessed with JC shoes too, can't stop buying them <3

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post!! I love Jeffrey Campbell Litas too, and clearly they can look amazing with anything.

    Lovely blog btw!

    Emily x

    http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god, i'm in love with lita boots. one problem, i'm already 1,80m and i'm tooooo high while i'm wearing them >.< but i wish i could. but it always feels a bit strange when your higher than nearly everyone ;>

    thanks for your lovely comment!! :) wondering if you wanna follow each other?
    best wishes
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, I like all the colors they come in. Thank you for your nice comment, would you like to follow each other?

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete