Saturday, 13 April 2013

Good Day

Hi y'all!! Just a short update here. Today, I have 2 (Updated* 3) things that I'm so happy about it and I'm still so excited that I just want to share it to you guys! *Although the title seems noob. Lolll

The day before, I have finally received my first ever free jewelry as a blogger♥ It's a good start! I'm really happy for that and yes, it made my day!!!

I serious love this Bermuda Glam Swag Necklace!! ♥♥♥
Imma pair it with my simple basics and it just gonna pop!


Yeah, I'm really easy to be satisfied....:x

I will continue to blog cause it's just what I love!! And also, my BF is being so supportive in my blogging thing! Why don't I???!!!




Also, the second thing. I have been so busy with my assignments recently, and I have not been tweeting or checking my twitter that often but I found out a good news 2 days after it was on my twitter.
People are tweeting about me relating to Michelle Phan.
I'm a big fan of Michelle Phan!! It's because her videos are really sooooo useful and practical!!

I was wondering what that was and so I clicked into the link and found out this on the page. Click here to check it out!

Spot me? Well, I was wrongly mistaken as Alison Penang, but anyway it's a cute name though. ☺


Some recognition on my blog post I guess. I'm so glad that people appreciates my blog posts and even link it!♥♥♥ BIG HEARTS!!!


Check out my blog post that was being linked HERE.

See you guys soon! I will update my blog at least twice a week so stay tuned!!♥ 


**Updates-4/13/2013

It's 3 now cause I've spotted another of my blog post was being pinned on Pinterest. Actually, to be honest, I might seem crazy or what but deep down inside my self esteem is quite low. Okay. Stop that, I'm not gonna start doing "Write My Life" (Blogger version of Draw My Life. Cause I'm a blogger, not Youtuber Lolll)



My post was being pinned here while my blog post gonna be  right here  if you're interest about it. ♥


Also, if you don't mind, would you please help me to like my pages here. It's so sad I have so few people following me actually, especially on facebook and twitter. *Pinkie promise to like/follow me ok? omg I don't even pinkie promise to BF cause I usually are being so rough to him....LOLLL I♥U anyhow


Sometimes, people look at me on my pathetic followers' number instead of the content of my blog T___T *although I talk lotsa lotsa nonsense in my bloggie land but there are also lovely people that are not in my friend list of facebook whoe like my page. I was in cloud nine cause I never knew my blog really impressed people and they actually like it!! *BOWING...

Bowing cause those compliments are equivalent to standing ovation if I were on the stage.


I'm so so so blessed. Thank you.☺


Hasta la vista !!!
-Alison-

6 comments:

  1. Aww that's great news! Love the necklace as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats <3 This is a cool gift, I never ever hat received one ;)

    Wish you many pleasure during you wear it!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog dear! following you now via bloglovin! do follow back and dont forget to catch the ASOS GIVEAWAY @ http://aleejustsaid.blogspot.sg/2013/05/blog-post.html

    xoxo, Alee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dear :-) Congrats!
    You have a lovely blog, I have a blog too! :-) If you want to have a look at it, it would be great!
    Have a nice day :-)
    X from Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Great post!
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete