Monday, 27 May 2013

Family Outing



It's such a wonderful day. Rainy day but I feel romantic. Sitting on grandma's big blue and off we head to Juanita's newly self built house.

It's so dreamy that I think it can be a honeymoon house.

Debi told me about the design and I'm amazed! She redesigned the house and it's in pastel color! I love pastel color!

Nice wood flooring and interior design. I smell new wood when I first step in!

So, here's the video I made for the family outing and a little tour in the lovely cottage, is it call cottage? Never mind.
 

Lays and corn chips
Tomato Soup + Sandwich
Italian tomato soup with vegetable. When I look at the vegetable and tomato, I hate it, but it smells so good & TASTE EVEN BETTER!! I have only tried twice of tomato soup in my life and this is the second time while my first time was at Little Italy back in Sabah. Nice... Glad we took some home. Yummy~~~

I thought I took a good picture. :x
On the way. #random pic
Friendly Debi waving, I chose a blur one cause not sure whether they wanna appear on my blog on not.

Ending here with an expression that I LOL at myself.
Luckily we have memorial day holiday, extra one day off. Bye summer break.

Anyway, Bye!


Hasta la vista !!!
-Alison-


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely place, I loved the video, thanks for sharing. They cowboy lamp is so cool!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty photos!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – we’re hosting a giveaway to win a ‘First Light’ outfit!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!! You have a new follower!

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete