Monday, 15 June 2015

150615

Yeap. Still using that Malaysian date format. And yeap, a night I feel like updating my blog after so long.

My first trip in my life to Los Angeles.


I've been busy with life. I've change a lot since I last blogged. Mostly on my life accomplishments, like...

I got over my first boyfriend and realize I didn't love him anymore,
I realize I can fell in love once again,
I got addicted to League and bought my first skin,
So cutie, I'm so obssessed with her!
"In the name of Demacia, I will punish you!"
I got into an Engineering degree program in a new university,
I got my own social circle in America,
I went to LA,
I can get along well living with people other than my own family,

I... don't know, improved a lot and grew up. 



I am at the point of my life where I am still struggling with many things, in the mean time know that I will be successful soon. I thought about what I really want in my life. What I really want is to make my parents have comfortable life, both my mom and dad.

I guess I figured out what I ultimately want in my life, I want a job, a car and a house. My life doesn't have to be adventurous to be interesting. All I care is about making my family happy. My family includes my dear aku-papa and ahkim-mama in Penang who helped to raise me.

Here's a not-so-fancy picture of me with the Dean of College of Science and Engineering during the Dean's list banquet for the Fall 2014 semester. This is how I look on the day I'm having an exam prior attending the event.

 My kind of business casual, a sweater of a unicorn puking rainbow. I deserve a trophy.
I got 4.0 last semester. So, I'm gonna get another of this kind of photo next semester again. Weeee (I don't look as chubby than I was in that photo now)

I went to the cinema today and watched "Spy". It was amazing, and I love how amazing Melissa McCarthy rock the flowy dress.
Can't find the full body view of the dress on the internet. LOL.


To do list now, thanks to those ads before "Spy", I need to read John Green's "Paper Towns" before I go watch the movie. Why? Cause fucking Cara Delevinge is in that movie. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I need to do the whole new cycle like what I did to TFIOS. Just some chick flick shit I'm going through, don't judge.



Signing off. Bye. Tomorrow I haz a 2pm fucking Engineering core class. Ughhhh


P.S: I still love blogging no matter what. It's just my shit and my blog is where I can look on the internet and feel good about myself, unlike my Youtube videos. *hides face and runs away

No comments:

Post a Comment