Friday, 20 January 2017

Angelababy post-baby style


Angelababy's post delivery picture when she left the hospital has been flooding my facebook. It is hard to not notice the beautiful white coat that she wore so I thought I have to do some research about it. So, I found something online in Mandarin that I thought it is worth translating and some who don't read Mandarin can't find it without Googling the right keyword would appreciate this post. Here you go.

Technically, there's no translation and the pictures are pretty much self explanatory. =P











  • White coat from Christian Dior.





  • Flowy dress from YSL.






On the other hand, her husband, Huang Xiao Ming, wore an

  • embroidered coat from Gucci as well.





  • Baby hand carrier from Stokke.






Source: Link1 | Link2

No comments:

Post a Comment